- This is the web site of Palissery Law Offices
Our postal address is 26 Pierce Street, Kingston, PA 18704
- We can be reached via e-mail at our contact page or you can reach us by telephone at 570-331-4529.For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer’s domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible).
- We collect the domain name and e-mail address (where possible) of visitors to our Web page, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, user-specific information on what pages consumers access or visit.
- The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web page.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at our contact page
- If you supply us with your postal address on-line you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by calling us at the number provided above.
Please provide us with your exact name and address. We will be sure your name is removed from the list we share with other organizations
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by sending us e-mail at our contact page
- With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
- From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
- Upon request we provide site visitors with access to contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number) that we maintain about them .
- Consumers can access this information by e-mailing us at our contact page. Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information.
- With respect to security: We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
- If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number.
IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING DIFFICULTIES PLEASE CONTACT US
Updated: June 2020.
If you wish to report an accessibility issue, have any questions or need assistance, please contact PallisseryLaw.com Customer Support as follows: